California’s unfair competition law (UCL) is codified at California Business and Professions Code section 17200 et seq. The UCL prohibits any unlawful, unfair or fraudulent business act or practice and unfair, deceptive, untrue or misleading advertising.
- California COVID-19 business restrictions to end June 15
- San Diego businesses sue to end COVID-19 restrictions
- California delays business tax break over COVID-19 relief
- Will California expand paid sick leave requirements because of COVID-19?
- What does it mean for an insurance company to negotiate in bad faith?