Finally, thousands of California businesses have an end in sight for COVID-19 restrictions that have shut them down or limited their capacity to serve customers for the past 13 months. On June 15, California will end the Blueprint for a Safer Economy metrics. Ending...
- California COVID-19 business restrictions to end June 15
- San Diego businesses sue to end COVID-19 restrictions
- California delays business tax break over COVID-19 relief
- Will California expand paid sick leave requirements because of COVID-19?
- What does it mean for an insurance company to negotiate in bad faith?